Living in Saskatchewan: Storytelling Project for Youth ages 13-21!
We created a Zine Storytelling Toolkit for this project, based on our learnings and what we heard from youth!
Click on the image below to download the digital version of the Zine.
If you would like a paper copy of the Zine to share, contact the SHFS office at email@example.com.
Check out our Oral History Workbook! It's designed to help youth get started on an interview with a friend or family member.
Workshops for Living in Saskatchewan are now complete! Watch for more storytelling offerings in the future!
For more info:
Phone: 306-361-2296 or 1-800-919-9437
Are you interested in:
- Sharing stories through art forms such as music, spoken word, film, visual arts, dance, theatre or others?
- Helping members of your family or community explore and share their stories?
- Learning the skills to create your own community storytelling project?
- Joining a community of storytellers and artists?
The Living in Saskatchewan project may be for you!
- Training in oral history and the performing arts.
- Youth interviewing family or community members.
- Sharing stories through art forms such as music, spoken word, film, visual arts, dance, theatre or others.
- Option for a public performance.
- Guidance and individual support throughout.