Annual Gathering and AGM
The 2021 SHFS AGM will take place virtually on Saturday, September 18, 2020.
Member Session: 10:00 AM to 11:40 AM
Annual General Meeting & Baker Award Presentation: 2:00 PM to 3:30 PM
Notice of Meeting
Annual General Meeting of the Saskatchewan History & Folklore Society Inc.
Saturday, September 18, 2021 2:00 PM to 3:30 PM
1. Call to order
2. Adoption of the Agenda
3. Roll Call of 2020-21 Board of Directors
4. Adoption of August 29, 2020, AGM Minutes
5. Financial Statement & Auditor's Report for 2020-21
6. Appointment of the Auditor for 2021-22
7. Board & Staff Reports
8. Election of the 2021-22 Board of Directors
9. Other Business - Presentation of the Everett Baker Award for Saskatchewan History
All SHFS members will receive AGM information and a registration form in the mail or, if you have provided us with an email address, by email.
You can also register here anytime:
Register anytime up until September 17th.
Registration Deadline to receive a hard copy of the Annual Report and AGM package: September 10th. Otherwise, you will receive the AGM package digitally.
In advance of the AGM, we will send all registered participants a Zoom Meeting link and step-by-step instructions for joining. You can participate on your computer, phone app, or by using the call-in feature.
If you have not used Zoom before and would like additional help, you can contact the office or call 1-800-919-9437. Staff will be happy to answer your questions and do a trial run.
Looking forward to seeing you at the AGM!